Terms of Business
Should you wish to cancel the event 14 days notice is required. Any deposit is non-refundable. Should the balance have been paid in full and you have cancelled within 14 days of the event, then a refund will be given minus the deposit
• Smoking/chewing gum is strictly prohibited in our A Team Van and will carry a valet cost
• Any breakages/vandalism will be billed within five working days to the Client whose name appears on the Booking Form
• Under no circumstances will there be any extra pickups up on the journey. Upon completing a Booking Form please state the amount of passengers. By law our A Team Van is only licensed to carry six passengers plus the driver
• Should any passengers become abusive or violent on the journey, all passengers will be asked to leave the A Team and if necessary the police will be called. NO refund will be offered
• Any unscheduled stops will be at the driver’s discretion
• In compliance with the United Kingdom Government Enforcement Laws i) no persons under the age of 18 years will be supplied with or enabled to consume any alcoholic beverage on board. ii) when carrying minors (persons under 18) cigarette breaks will not be permitted
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by one adult.
Any cheques should be made payable to: Just for Hire West Midlands Ltd. Confirmation of any payments will be emailed to the email address given on the Booking Form
If you intend to pay remaining the balance by cheque then please allow 10 days before date of event. If you prefer to pay cash on the day of event then please have the money in cash ready as the driver can refuse to take passengers on board if the balance has not been paid in full. Please note that if your booking is out of our area we will require full payment prior to the date of the event.